More than 100 years committed to technical progress has made us the leading manufacturer in the fields of variable AC drives, servo drives, control technology and robotics.
FT Sensor on Motoman MH5F - Force/Torque Measurement
- Recording of force/distance characteristics of switching elements
- Quality control of switching elements
- Calibration of material characteristics
- An FT (force/torque) sensor and a PZN-plus centric gripper are mounted on the robot. Furthermore, there is also an ERD rotary module and an ELB linear module on the inspection platform.
- The gripper grips a plastic pin and presses the buttons of the vehicle entertainment system. The resultant forces are displayed on the screen. The pin is set down.
- The gripper now grips the rotary control knob of the entertainment system directly. The resultant torques are displayed on the screen.
- The FT sensor then measures the torques generated on the rotary module and the forces generated on the linear module and displays them.
- Using the FT sensor, forces and torques can be measured precisely in all six degrees of freedom, recorded and evaluated.