More than 100 years committed to technical progress has made us the leading manufacturer in the fields of variable AC drives, servo drives, control technology and robotics.
Quick. Fast. Reliable.
Our fully digital, easily networked Sigma-7 Servopack amplifiers. The productivity features within each Servopack enable more precise control and shorter settling times. Each model is equipped with a package of updated software algorithms that can tune automatically, suppress vibration, and compensate for friction and ripple and effects. You can choose from a broad range of interfaces and options.
- Single & dual axis amplifiers
- One amplifier for linear and rotary motors
- SIL 3 for STO, PL-e CAT 3
- Speed frequency response: 3,1kHz
- Advanced safety functions SS1, SS2, SLS
- Feedback options
- Ripple compensation, vibration, suppression, etc.
The Sigma-7 line of AC brushless rotary servo motors covers a full range of load requirements in both small and medium capacities. The advanced technology built into Sigma-7 sets a new industry standard for responsiveness, precision and long-term reliability.
We bring decades of practical design experience into each rotary servomotor, so you can choose from a wide range of sizes, speeds and torque ratings.
- 24-bit high-resolution encoder installed
- High efficiency, low heat generation
- Downsizing by up to 20%
- Flange compatible with Sigma-5
Available Motor Series:
The general-purpose workhorse of the Sigma-7 line, SGM7A is available in a wide range of sizes and covers the capacity spectrum from low to medium power.
- Low inertia, high speed
- 50W - 7kW
- 3.000 rpm
Delivers a rated speed of 1.500 rpm, and rapid and consistent throughput over a wide power range.
- Medium inertia, low speed, high torque
- 300W - 15kW
- 1.500 rpm
Optimize load matching for lower capacity loads with this medium inertia servo motor that delivers on our reputation for exceptional reliability.
- Medium inertia, high speed
- 50W - 750W
- 3.000 rpm