More than 100 years committed to technical progress has made us the leading manufacturer in the fields of variable AC drives, servo drives, control technology and robotics.
Editing robot programs on the PC
JobEditor is a software program used to edit robot programs (INFORM jobs). JobEditor makes it possible to create or modify jobs without removing the robot from the production process. The internal syntax checker guarantees the integrity of the created robot programs.
- Job creation and editing with syntax check
- Insert/delete command lines
- Edit command line
- Display/edit job header
- Edit names of variables and I/Os
- Print job
- Rename job
- Search for job contents
- The command set (instruction list) largely corresponds to that of the real controller
- Editing of taught position data is only possible via the PGH teach pendant, however
- Product Type
- Offline Tools