Best performance for every process
The machining of metals presents a multitude of challenges for automation: precision and high throughput with durable, low maintenance technology. With best-in-class products and an open and ready-to-connect architecture, YASKAWA creates important prerequisites for excellent and energy-efficient solutions. And has done so for decades.
Energy-efficient inverter drives for spindle, winder and transport
Whether in control cabinets or on the wall, in a clean or harsh environment: the flexible product design of YASKAWA inverter drives ensures reliable operation under a wide range of environmental conditions.
Energy-efficient and powerful spindle drives are easy to implement with YASKAWA inverter drives. With an output frequency of up to 1000 Hz and corresponding gearboxes, spindle applications up to high-speed range are possible.
A special edition of our inverter drives meets the special requirements of winding and unwinding systems. Asynchronous and permanent magnet motors can be controlled with or without speed sensor and enable precise winding of textiles, paper, foils, wires etc.
- Flexible motor control, extensive and expandable functions and a power range up to 630 kW: V1000 and
- A1000 inverter drives and the successor GA700 are suitable for a wide range of applications, from simple conveyor belts to complex systems with networked drives.
Easy integration into your control system
- Supports all common protocols and topologies
- Cost-effective networking of up to five frequency inverters via a single fieldbus card
Cost savings through built-in interface
- RS-485 MEMOBUS/Modbus Protocol
- Communication speeds of 115.2 kBit/s
Servo drive technology for high-precision cutting and forming
With more than 12 million servo systems installed worldwide, YASKAWA has extensive experience and technical know-how in the field of motion control. The result: excellent performance and an extremely low failure rate.
Precise plasma cutting
High torque combined with highly efficient vibration suppression ensures extreme path accuracy even at highproduct throughput rates.
High throughput in bending presses
Sigma-7 servo motors position the backgauge in bending presses at lightning speed, thus ensuring a perfect result.