MPA Technology 2
- Snap nuts and clips are fed from the bulk material.
- Robot pulls the clips out of the magazine rail with a linear motion to prevent jamming due to shifting sideways.
- Pairs of clips are then loaded into a pneumatic setting head.
- Pressure pads them move into position to apply a counterforce and the clips are fitted using the pneumatic setting head. The end position is monitored.
- The two snap nuts are then picked up individually, moved to their respective positions using a special gripper and pushed into place.