Lift Drive for Modernisation and New Construction
3 ~ 200V .... 240V +10%/-15%, 4kW to 110kW
3 ~ 380V .... 480V +10%/-15%, 4kW to 110kW
The YASKAWA L1000A is the new special purpose lift inverter drive designed for 3 Million starts at 165% output current. It provides advanced control functions to run induction and PM motor applications in geared or gearless elevator systems.
- New sensor-less torque compensation function including anti-rollback function, preventing shock and ensures a smooth start.
- New torque ripple suppression function for smooth start/stop and comfortable acceleration and deceleration characteristics.
- Overshoot and anti-vibration control including feed forward function, accel/decel compensation and 5 independent S-curve settings which ensure a perfectly smooth ride.
- UPS and light-load direction search function provide reliable rescue operation.
- New stationary Auto-Tuning with closed brake.
- One motor contactor solution in compliance with EN81-1